Job title: Lead Magento Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
· You will Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
· You Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
· You will Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have 6-9 years of experience on Magento 2 and above Development .
· You must have Solid experience in problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· You must have Strong analytical skill and ability to multitask in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
· You must have Strong experience in PHP/MySQL and MVC framework application development.
· You must be Strong on Estimation Planning and leading in Execution as per the Project Plan
· You must have experience in LAMP environment and other web technologies (Angular JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5and CSS3).
· You must have Solid experience Magento 2.x, WordPress / CMS
· You must be Specialized in ecommerce (B2B & B2C) with integration with other systems
· You must be Expertise in building REST full web services.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 191644
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time