- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular Company before the deadlines.
- An above average Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Sound accounting knowledge and good understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Minimum 1 -2 years working experience in Account Payable
- Proficiency in Ms Office Packages like Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP will have added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to converse in Chinese
- Willing to work shifts
Job ID: 191646
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time