Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as:
HR Business Partner & Team Facilitator
We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner & Team Facilitator for our organisation in Morocco (Casablanca).
Business Partner & Management Assistant role is a strategic role in the
organization, being in trustful interaction both with the Management of the
organization and the employees, on a daily basis.
This position will be part of the local management team and will support the team in achieving the company strategy. The HR Business Partner will act as advisor for all HR-related topics.
He/she will act as a leader in all change, company culture and organization-related topics.
The position reports functionally to the Zone HR Lead, and locally, to the Country Head.
HR Business Partner Role (50%)
- Have a clear understanding of the company strategy and the business needs, as well as the impact of those elements on the local organization
- Have a clear understanding of the HR strategy and ensure implementation of the new HR-tools and processes
- Follow-up on local legislation in order to assess the impact on internal procedures. Proactively propose new initiatives or improvements
- Follow up on Compensation & Benefits topics
- Develop and initiate local HR-initiatives in order to foster the Healthineers Culture and ensure employee satisfaction within the organization
- Ensure clear communication to employees regarding all HR-related topics
- Create and maintain internal documents (org chart, internal HR process, working conditions…)
- Coordinate recruitment activities in collaboration with the hiring manager and the external partner
- Manage the on-boarding of the new employees
- Be an active member of the local management team
Team Facilitator Role (50%)
- Coordinate yearly training plan in collaboration with the management team, follow-up on the implementation of the plan, analyze effectiveness and propose improvements
- Propose and organize internal workshops and team events in collaboration with the communication team
- Conduct internal surveys and propose action plans to improve employee satisfaction
- Act as an ambassador for a variety of employee-related support topics (SRE, IT, Fleet, Travel, EHS, …)
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English
Job ID: 191673
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time