Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Workplace: Budapest district XV. (Késmárk street)
What kind of tasks will you have?
· As a Head of Accounting you will be responsible for the following tasks of the newly launched Siemens Energy.
· Set up, actively develop and implement guidelines, processes and work instructions to adjust from IFRS / SFRG to local GAAP, liaise with HUB team for minimizing differences.
· Supervise the preparation of the local financial statements and related reports and ensure the correctness.
· Liaise with external and internal auditors to ensure unqualified audit opinions. Avoid or solve any management letters. Prepare journal entries for local GAAP closings and ensure these are posted timely; provide support to CF Hub team and local commercial teams for closing according to local GAAP.
· Liaise with Hub CF Team as well as entity CFOs and commercial teams in the entities to ensure that IFRS / SFRG financial statements are complete.
· Provide sign off on IFRS/local GAAP account reconciliations and RIC topics. Support Budgets, Forecasts and Reporting in the country on behalf of / as interface to Hub Accounting organization.
· Provide sign off on IFRS/local GAAP account reconciliations and internal control topics.
· Prepare local adaptation of the necessary management reports and documents for local bodies (e.g. supervisory board, management board, etc.).
· Set up and constantly monitor, train, coach and develop the accounting team of the accounting team.
· Manage various accounting and finance projects related to productivity programs and digitalization initiatives, legal organisation structure changes included carve-in and carve-out projects.
What makes you stand out?
· Expert knowledge of local GAAP and related guidelines.
· Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and processes, auditing skills and project management skills.
· Strong experience in the accounting and controlling environment, especially closing of local books and generation of local financial statements.
· Written and verbal practice in English
· Excellent communication – proven ability to develop strong professional relationship with different stakeholders like business clients, auditors, regional HUB organization
· Degree in business administration.
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 191702
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time