- Are you interested in project management within IT field?
- Do you have experience with methodologies Prince 2 / PM & Scrum?
If YES, we are looking for you!
Join our team of Digital excellence and become a coordinator of IT projects implementing new digital solutions for our customers.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of
- up to 8 days of extra holidays
- pension and/or life insurance
- wellness and health products
- laguage courses and other education
- travel agency and culture vouchers..etc.
- Various discounts and offers (e.g. MultiSport card).
- Attractive working location in Prague – Stodůlky.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up the project organization in line with project management methodology
- Setting up and driving change management process.
- Mentoring / coaching / supporting other project managers in setting up work packages, agile (scrum) way of working.
- Working with service lead, external consultants to align organization goals and setting up roadmap.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT field.
- Structured approach and ability to quickly learn technical topics and to drill down to details.
- Certification of project management methodologies – Prince 2 / PM, Scrum.
- Experience in RPA, Chatbot, Program management is an added advantage.
- German language is an added advantage.
Job ID: 191733
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time