- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Provide integrated security systems and solutions to contractors, consultants, end users or other assigned clients
- Provide support to engineering consulting firms on the technical aspect of security systems and their integration
- Assist existing and potential customers who are experiencing problems with the use of the company's products and services and provide appropriate solutions
- Efficiently evaluate customer needs, develop sales proposals, perform estimates and presentations
- Collaborate with Operations, Finance, Legal Services and external partners
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion
- Contribute to troubleshooting installation issues and other customer satisfaction issues, as needed
- Prepare precise and complete business activity and forecasting reports along with expenditure statements
- Participate in the development of new business opportunities for all products offered to achieve business objectives
- Create and maintain links with engineering firms and contractors to promote the company's products and services
- Ensure designated contractors provide appropriate business opportunities to Siemens
- Take part in sales meetings, seminars and workshops for professional associations
- Remain up to date on markets and product trends
- Five (5) years of experience in building safety, preferably in technical sales
- Minimum of a college diploma (DEC) in electronics or equivalent
- Knowledge of integrated solutions and networks
- Knowledge of products: Genetec, Software House, Axis, Hanwha, Bosch, Milestone, Hid, HP, Dell or other products in networking and access control (a strong asset)
- Experience with or ability to learn technical and financial estimation tools
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Good presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent time-management skills and motivation
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written)
- Strong fluency in English (spoken and written)
Job ID: 191744
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.