Electronic Installer/Journeyman Electrician performs or assists with installation and checkout of electric and electronic components for service projects and agreements associated with automatic building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio, VFD and energy management systems.
- · Performs or assists with installation and checkout of electrical and electronic components for systems and service installed jobs and service agreements associated with automatic building control systems, fire management, security CCTV, audio and energy management systems. May assist in emergency troubleshooting of systems
- · Installs or assist with the installation of conduit, wire, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with fire, security, and building automation systems. Installs and mounts electrical / electronic controls, devices, panels, sensors, and components. Performs interlock wiring as required.
- · Performs wiring check out and assists with systems start-up. Performs tasks related to the panel fabrication. Disconnects and dismantles electric/ electronic instruments, panels, sensors, components, etc. as necessary.
- · Coordinates with or advises supervision about the requirements for material and supplies to ensure timely delivery to the job site. Assists with component and auxiliary equipment selection from outside suppliers.
- · Provides inputs and assists with preparation of as-built drawings. Responds to service and warranty calls and performs preventative maintenance and routine inspections.
- · Provides instructions to customer personnel regarding proper operations and routine inspections and assists with training and system acceptance. Assists sales executives with electrical and electronic estimating, ordering and acknowledging job material orders, and job scheduling.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- · HS diploma or equivalent required.
- · Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Journeyman license preferred or WV journeyman license preferred.
- · Excellent conduit/pipe running skills.
- · Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- · Experience with installing low voltage/HVAC controls.
- · Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States and not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future.
Job ID: 191753
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.