Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems (SI DS) is looking for a dynamic, result oriented finance professional to join our finance team as the Manager of Commercial Sales Support.
This role will:
- Report directly to the Head of Finance for SI DS and is a critical part of the SI DS Finance team
- Serve as the commercial support for all DS service, parts and system business
- Lead the contract administration team that supports DS Systems and Service business
Specific responsibilities of the Commercial Sales Support Manager will be:
- Manage the contract administration team and focus on quality and efficiency of the commercial execution process
- Review and assign orders within the CA team
- Ensure consistency and accuracy within the order entry and commercial execution process
- Drive productivity and process improvement through commercial execution processes
- Cash Flow management with focus on A/R collection and CAID prioritization for service, parts and systems orders
- Provide decision support for offers and project management teams for service, parts and system business
- Act as lead technical expert for order execution processes for system changes and enhancements (e.g. SAP, SF.com)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Excel, Power Point and SAP proficiency required
- SF.COM experience a plus
- Detailed knowledge of order entry, sales order management and invoicing processes within SAP
- Project controlling experience; Siemens Certified CPM a plus
- 5+ years of progressive experience in finance, accounting, or commercial execution
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Prior management experience a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively across various functional departments and levels of management
Job ID: 191761
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.