Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas. The HR Talent Acquisition Team is a key business partner in supporting and shaping the growth of the organization in the region.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for definition and deployment of Siemens O&M EHS program across all its premises to ensure full EHS compliance and continual improvement in all area
- Putting forward recommendations, notifications and advices to Station, operation and maintenance managers, to enable them to fulfill their legal obligations in respect to EHS aspects
- Manages the EHS Engineers and Supervisors within the power plant
- Ensure prompt elimination of non-conformances
- Definition and assimilation of procedures, methods and tools to effectively deploy the EHS management system
- Comply with IFC guidelines and lenders requirements, and work towards successful audits conducted by lenders representatives
- Develops and implements EHS training
- Support in preparation of hazard assessments and investigate and prepare accident reports, stipulating measures for prevention of the foregoing
- Conducts risk reviews, compliance audits and internal assessment of facilities
- Evaluates EHS implications of new work introductions
- Collection, analysis and reporting of EHS MS metrics
- Manages regulatory agency, 3rd party audits, inspections, inquiries, contacts and reporting
- Monitor developing international and local regulatory requirements and initiatives; analyze potential impacts; provide practical recommendations and risk analyses
- Work in partnership with senior and site management to develop and implement strategies, policies, and services to increase employee safety & reduce organization risks
- Report directly to the station manager and the Division EHS Manager
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in EHS management
- Experience in direct management of 2-4 employees - Advantage
- Experience in international organization- Advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 191762
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time