Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Implementation and Integration Expert (m/f/diverse) to implement, integrate and customize our clinical applications.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an Implementation and Integration Expert you install and integrate our clinical applications for our customers as part of a project team
- You negotiate with Customers to identify the changes required either as a new interface or modification of existing interfaces to satisfy their needs
- You create and own the project plan with work breakdown structure outlining estimates and timeline for implementation of requested changes
- You manage the implementation based on a project plan from analysis, implementation, testing and deployment to production environment
- You create, modify, document and maintain interfaces using HL7, SQL, Java,C#, Java Scripts and XML as per the identified requirement using interface engines
- You coordinate with external vendors for validation of the implemented interface and ensure high quality data integration from all relevant clinical IT Systems (e.g. EMR, RIS, LIS)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/services/imaging-therapy/healthcare-customer-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in IT, medical systems, Computer Science or a comparable discipline
- You have many years of relevant professional experience as software engineer and interface specialist in healthcare domain
- You have an excellent knowledge of clinical workflows, language and electronical health records
- You have a good understanding of general medical terminology
- You have in-depth knowledge of Healthcare IT standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE, FHIR, REST) as well as clinical terminologies (SNOMED, LOINC, ICD)
- You have experience and know h in working and implementing relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred) and integration engines (ideally with Medicalis Intelligo)
- You have knowledge and experience in creating the required formal deliverables for the integration projects to fulfill Quality & Regulatory Standards (e.g. ISO 27001, FDA, MDR)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good command of English, both spoken and written is required; additional language skills such as German are welcome
- You have good problem solving and communication skills, customer orientation, target orientation and analytical abilities, as well as a structured work ethic
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 50%)
- Customer integrations are like “Customer Specific Development Projects” i.e More than configuration but less than developing a product. Hence Developers are needed
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 191768
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time