Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as a Senior Financial Analyst – CoE Currency Management
Your mission and responsibilities:
The currency management professional will support the consolidation and development of the Center of Excellence in Currency Management for the Latin America region by executing the necessary activities for the management and protection of the exchange risk of Healthineers LAM.
• Support the implementation of a Currency Management Process for the Latin American Region.
• Promote improvements in FX positions by understanding, analyzing and defining the correct strategy for the protection of the company and its customers.
• Review the current strategy of the countries of the region, ensuring that they are complied in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures and looking for the most efficient strategy for the company.
• Structure all currency management configurations for countries and implement them at the regional level analyzing improvement processes.
• Analysis and forecasts, monitoring and tracking of FX positions (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual).
• Prepare the currency management reports, and identify and evaluate the total impact on the P&L.
• Work together with country leaders, project managers, project controllers, business and support areas to accurately review and forecast the time and amount of future financial results.
• Apply innovative and productive measures to improve the financial and process efficiency of the area.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Degree in finance, economics, business administration or related careers.5 to 8 years of experience in currency management; Including experience in roles of effective exchange risk management.
- Desirable graduate in financial management
Your attributes and skills:
- Customer orientation, Results orientation, Strategy and Innovation, Collaboration and Influence, Autonomy, Pro activity and Leadership.
- Availability to travel inside and outside the country.
- Fluent in English
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 191772
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.S.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time