Diagnostic Imaging Product Trainer Role Description
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, successful market leader and make a difference in healthcare by setting up our Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic Imaging Sales organization for success. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, innovative and brings imaging sales experience and training experience.
As a Diagnostic Imaging Product Trainer, you will support a best in class sales team by assessing, designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating the sales education journey.
Assessment, Design & Development
- Collaborate routinely with sales leadership to understand training needs and competency gaps related to our products, Siemen’s business processes and the industry
- Alignment with leadership & business priorities to support product training initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing and the training team/instructional designer to develop useful and impactful pre-work, trainings and assessments for new hire and legacy sales employees
- An essential role in a comprehensive on-boarding/training program that will accelerate learning and optimize the time to results for hew hires
- Leverage your work or sales experience in Diagnostic Imaging to ensure relevancy
- Periodically reassess existing courses to ensure content is up to date, relevant and effective
- The Diagnostic Imaging Product Trainer conceptualizes and delivers programs leveraging a blended learning approach (e-learning, classroom facilitation and virtual classroom) and also incorporates deliberate practice/application and reinforcement into the curriculum to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Work with the training department administrator to schedule training programs
- Assign pre-work for learners
- Facilitate in-person and virtual instructor led training programs primarily for Diagnostic Imaging Sales and Specialty sales roles
- Coordinate with subject matter expert presenters who deliver technical product training
- Facilitate and/or support training associated with new product launches
- Conduct post training learner knowledge/competency assessments
- Communicate knowledge/competency assessment outcomes to the hiring managers and mentors with recommendations for additional learning support and coaching throughout the onboarding program
- Conduct post training course surveys with learners, hiring managers and key stakeholders to ensure training is effectively meeting business needs
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and
BS/BA required in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
3-5+ years of sales training or relevant experience
Diagnostic Imaging Sales or Marketing (preferred)
Excels at building rapport and working cross-functionally, multi-tasking, organization and time management
Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Power Point) preferred
Knowledge and/or experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com or Oracle Sales Cloud (preferred)
Proven ability to lead projects and to be appropriately assertive with the business stakeholders when recommending product training strategy and programs that will result in highly impactful learning that ultimately develops product knowledge and sales execution
This position will be located near our Malvern PA office (a suburb of Philadelphia)
Approximately 30% travel required
Job ID: 191782
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.