Must have advanced to expert skills in process diagramming using MS Visio or similar tools, knowledge of multiple process improvement methodologies, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, solid presentation skills, the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization, intermediate to expert level skill in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
As a member of the Siemens Industry Distribution Systems Business Unit, this position provides the opportunity to learn the business from end to end while effecting positive change in the organization.
• B.S. degree in business management, project management or quality management. This requirement can be waived in lieu of a resume of proven results in ISO improvement models.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in process improvement and/or quality systems required.
• Advanced knowledge and use of Salesforce.com (CPQ, FSL are a plus)
• Experience with ERP systems (SAP is a plus)
• Lean Six Sigma (or similar methodology) certification is a plus.
• Ability to work autonomously without constant supervision.
Job ID: 191797
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.