Providing design guidance for more complex jobs regarding latest technologies. Installation Specialist for more complex systems to support Technicians/Specialists. Expert in integration of systems.
- Leads technical delivery for complex network or integration projects. Coordinates with Specialists from Solutions or Service, ATS and Field Technical Support Engineer personnel as needed.
- Analyzes customer and company system requirements for use / integration and recommends and implements technical solutions to meet the needs.
- Configures and troubleshoots integrated products and devices. Diagnoses and resolves network / integration technical problems on customer sites and provides appropriate reports to management.
- Coordinates installations and/or upgrades of company systems with Customers IT Department.
- Troubleshoots network, software, hosted system malfunctions.
- Shares high level competence on Networking, Network Architecture, and other software and hardware solutions.
- Develops innovative and creative solutions and shares with others.
- Maintains technical expertise on all new products, tools, and gateways through continuing education initiatives.
- Mentors newer employees
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate degree in Engineering, Technology, or other related technical field or significant experience with networks and 3rd party systems required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with Networks, 3rd party systems. In-depth knowledge of HVAC control, Fire system, Security system applications, engineering, installation, service and problem resolution.
- Knowledgeable regarding Workstation/Server, Router, and IT protocols and how they are used in Building Products offerings.
- Current and in-depth understanding of Siemens product software.
- Highly proficient in: Network Architecture (routers, switches) Network Configuration, Server set up, CISCO Certified/MCSE preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Job ID: 191808
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.