Directs and maintains the deployment package delivery for a project from sales turnover through warranty.
- Ensures Project records are complete. Obtains project documents required for System Engineers to design solution and makes the available in the project folder.
- Obtains plans and specifications / issued for construction documents
- Performs regular follow up on comments and action items from the Sales to Operations Turn Over meeting.
- Follows up with Engineering and Project Manager to ensure due dates are attainable.
- Notifies PM of documentation discrepancies.
- Updates resource planning tool with task duration data.
- Sets up project engineering file directory.
- Drives Q/A activities with engineering deployment package
- Works with Programming and Graphics Supervisor to schedule and implement the Programming Package for the project, delivering engineering package to Programmers, and incorporating the programs into the Deployment Package.
- Works with engineering teams to include the commissioning documentation into the Digital Deployment Package.
- Performs quality reviews of the Deployment Packages to ensure all elements are complete and accurate.
- Reviews the Digital Deployment Package for completeness, and tracks resolutions of open issues.
- Acts as a single point of contact in the Zone Technical Center for all projects. Responds to inquiries from the Execution team to the Engineering team.
- Tracks project closeout documentation including but not limited to as built revisions, installed databases commissioning sheet documentation and project artifact archiving.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School or GED required. Associate degree in related technical field preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 191809
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.