Supervises plans and organizes the activities of a team of programmers. Responsible for the on time delivery of completed programs which meet customer requirements within the project budgets. Responsible for team to achieve targeted financial and quality results. Performs complex programming tasks. Leads the acceptance of Centralized programming team.
- Supervises the activities and performance of virtual zone programming team within assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications and cost estimates.
- Performs complex programming solutions.
- Promotes, and ensures implementation of productivity tools and Building Products AM standards and best practices.
- Leads programming continuous improvement activities.
- Plans and justifies staffing requirements for timely execution of assigned work.
- Provides monthly labor forecast.
- Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing project financial statements.
- Maintains and improves planned and executed margins for projects.
- Reviews customer feedback and ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Maintains relationships between engineering and execution teams so changes and discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delay throughout the execution phases of projects.
- Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School or GED required. Associate degree in related technical field preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ Years’ experience in systems startup and commissioning.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Job ID: 191811
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.