As the IT Project Manager, you will drive the implementation of Siemens Financial Services (SFS) specific IT Services (e.g. Contract Management with Cassiopae, credit decision systems) in the US. You will manage customer requirements, project finances, the project's life cycle, stakeholders and risks, the project team itself, the compliance to standards, rules and regulations and develops further business opportunities, while working closely together with SFS Business Units and Functions, mainly in Germany and US, the Head of SFS IT and SFS IT Department Heads, the SFS Finance Leadership Team, IT suppliers and business partners (esp. in Germany and India) .
- Responsible for the implementation of SFS IT services to drive standardized implementation, e.g. understanding of the business demand, mapping it to the service portfolio, identifying realization opportunities and gaps. Influencing local realization roadmaps to optimize global service usage and productivity.
- Managing the master rollout plan to drive central service rollouts on local level. Initiate and implement migration strategies based on business demand or IT productivity.
- Develop value selling presentations in alignment with the Demand Managers for the Business Units.
- Alignment of global requirements, finding solutions in case of conflicts. Working closely together with the SFS IT architects and the SFS IT department heads. Reducing individual, only local focused solutions.
- Supporting pilots and realization projects through local input and alignment cross countries.
- Supporting further development of SFS IT to a global service organization through globalization of respective SFS IT or SOP IT services
- Optimizing global services through harmonization of SLAs or support organization on IT SFS FS level and beyond.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in related field required
- At least 8+ years of professional experience in different companies and/or Siemens IT organizations
- Experiences in Financial Processes and the related technologies, e.g. LoanIQ, Cassiopae, Integration technologies
- Experience in Financial Services
- Project and Rollout Management coupled with Business Transformation Knowledge (e.g. Change Management)
- Experiences in different cultures and countries (esp. Americas and Germany) and working on a global level
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- ITIL Service Management
- Process Management
- Data Management, e.g. Business Partner Mgmt.
- Middleware, e.g. Enterprise Application Integration, EDI, SAP XI/PI, SAP Netweaver
- MS Sharepoint
- SAP technologies
Job ID: 191834
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.