Fire Solutions Account Executive Omaha NB
Do you want to be part of the most successful Fire and Security Sales Team in the US? Do you want to work with an operations delivery group that is setting the bar for customer satisfaction?
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood
for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and
internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company,
Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To
tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is
organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy
Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
The Siemens Smart Infrastructure Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
We have a sales position opening driven by our continued success and growth. Our sales team with average tenure of over 10 years per sales rep is bursting at the seams with opportunity for the right person. The Siemens Fire team in Omaha has an expanding portfolio of clients and a solutions & service delivery reputation that is the recognized as the industry leader. Enjoy the benefits and prestige that comes with working for a Fortune 100 company who enjoys enviable branding and instant recognition for quality and integrity. Take advantage of working on a professional team where career development and personal growth are recognized with an ongoing investment of sales professionals enjoying 6 figure incomes.
For the committed sales professional who is driven by overachieving and working on a winning team, now is the time to make the right move.
• No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
• Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Solutions, Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base
• Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, which start from Day One of employment
• Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Under limited supervision, manages an assigned territory and portfolio of accounts. Achieves growth plan for new business development
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
- Sells with other Salespeople in a team environment when appropriate.
- Able to effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within established guidelines.
- Effectively performs and develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations for the sale of Solutions, service programs and maintenance
- Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
- Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
- Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
- Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills. If focused on managing current accounts: Develops and deploys account strategies. Prepares annual technology roadmap for each accounts managed.
- Develops and builds long-term relationships. Expand the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Service offerings. Primary point of contact with decision maker.
- Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty
- May focus on prospecting directly to new end-users.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or a similar field with minimum six years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of High School Degree/GED education and work experience.
- Requires experience in Fire Controls, Fire Alarms, Fire Sprinklers, Fire Engineering or Fire systems design.
- Requires technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell solutions and service product lines.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
· As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Job ID: 191841
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.