- You are part of our R&D-team at Siemens Mobility - Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are focused on development and configuration of project solutions for road infrastructure, including software development, hardware configuration, verification and validation.
- You will contribute to technical architecture and interface of Siemens solution to 3rd party system.
- You will solve a breadth of technical problems involving software development and interface development.
- Furthermore, you will design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible.
- You will design and build software integrated in DevOps methodology based on Gitlab Platform.
- You have a successfully completed a Master’s degree electronic or software engineering and ideally first work experience.
- You have practical programming skills in Object Oriented Software or Simatic PLC programming (TIA portal) or WinccOA SCADA system.
- You are experienced in cloud technologies and Microservices.
- Basic skills in reading Hardware design is an advantage.
- You are a strong team player with very good English skills.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 191849
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time