- You are part of our R&D-team at Siemens Mobility - Intelligent Traffic Systems. We are focused on development and configuration of project solutions for road infrastructure, including software development, hardware configuration, verification and validation.
- You will design, develop and deliver database solutions and implement them.
- This includes: architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, design and development of test plans, code and module design, development and testing, data solution debugging.
- Furthermore it includes design and implementation of a solution that follows efficient design techniques and development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the data solution.Besides, you will effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project.
- You will lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Besides, you will support and maintain data and database systems to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- You have a successfully completed a Master’s degree in electronic or software engineering and ideally first work experience.
- You have practical experience in relational databases and time series databases.
- Furthermore, you have programming skills in Object Oriented Software (f. e. C++, Java, Python)
- You are a strong team player with very good English skills.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 191850
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time