Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
To create & Check engineering drawings, 3-D models, assemblies using NX 11.0 and GloBus Teamcenter 11 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for Compressor/Expander components & assemblies in compliance to Dresser-Rand A Siemens Business.
Should conversant with Centrifugal Compressor and Expander components constructional details.
Hands on experience in 3D modeling and drawing for flow path components like Impellers, Expander Blades, Diaphragm, Shaft, Rotor Components & Assembly etc.
Follow D-R engineering & drafting standard practices for drawing revision control.
Support productivity improvement by establishing best practices for design and drafting activities.
Should be familiar with electronic transfer of drawings, documents and data,
Exposure to Oracle and SAP BoM will be added advantage
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with experience ranging from minimum of 10 years to 12 years in the Turbo Machinery area (Centrifugal Compressor & Expander).
• Hands on experience with NX11 & GloBus TC11.
• Should good at implementing of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) on machined components (Compressor and Expander)
• Hands on experience on Compressor/Expander components like Casings, Rotor and stationary components of compressor and expander.
• Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team leading, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 191854
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time