Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. The Business Unit Rolling Stock (RS) develops rail vehicles for local, regional and long-distance transport as well as corresponding product and system solutions for passenger and freight transportFurther information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
- Drives the strategic development and international competitiveness of the organization unit(s) assigned.
- Supports the development of manufacturing policies, guidelines, programs and standards and guides implementation and administration of in organization unit(s) assigned.
- Ensures consistency with overall Manufacturing strategy and respective local EHS regulations.
- Plans and proposes unit’s budget, and decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, within given limits.
- Manages and develops all the respective work flow process to ensure all production targets are achieved.
- Designs and proposes short- and midterm development of the site, and sets up and monitors completion of agreed investment projects
- Cooperates with concerned Sales, Project Management and other technical and support functions to coordinate and agree on manufacturing program.
- Selects and engages Service Providers locally, and guides, monitors and approves execution of service work delivery.
- May liaise with local authorities in public matters, and represents Siemens production site in related aspects.
- Interfacing to workers council and labor unions where applicable.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated Management, Professionals and staff.
Job ID: 191855
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time