Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Enthusiastic technicians with depth
Our construction engineers travel around the world turning existing technology into technology of the future. They depend on their own skills and knowledge, but also on a global network of colleagues. Complex systems? Major projects? All a matter of course – as is the freedom to decide personally which solution is best for which customer. Join our team to follow paths that bring us all forward.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Special and detailed know-how for systems and / or components. Know the trends in the specific technical area internally and externally; make them available for others and drives their development
- You’ll evaluate and review implementation concepts Create and maintain technical specifications and standards (non project-specific)
- You’ll train and guide new and experienced employees within their technical field.
- You’ll coordinate technical issues cross projects and organizations and provide troubleshooting during disruptions within own technical field.
- You’ll guide and support management, projects, construction sites, product development, solution development with suppliers
- You’ll organize experience exchange with other experts and ensure know how maintenance and development.
- You’ll be transferring knowledge and training new experts as well.
- You’ll ensure application of standardized solutions/processes across the EC organization.
What you need to make real what matters
- You're an Electrical Engineer (B.E. / B.Tech) with 5-8 years of relevant experience in Electrical and I&C Construction.
- You’ve experience in different functions in power plant construction/commissioning. Experience shall cover processes and technology in E F power plant business.
- You’ve specialized Experience in your own expert field and have executed international projects.
- Internal and external acceptance: customers, competitors, authorities, vendors
- You’ve experience in intercultural collaboration, knowledge of international and national codes and standards, language skills, experience in cooperation/negotiating with international customers and vendors.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Gurgaon, but you’ll also get to visit other locations in different countries, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 191870
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time