- What are my responsibilities?
- Advise and guide the internal business partner on all legal aspects in project business during both acquisition and execution phase for Siemens Gas and Power Division (GP);
- Provide input to the legal part of Siemens risk management process in project business (LoA);
- Review, draft and negotiate various contractual/corporate documents for GP business units, other business functions and operating companies;
- Advise and guide on labor law issues and coordinate with internal and external resources in labor disputes;
- Work and collaborate across teams at the interface of M&A projects and corporate matters (e.g. real estate topics, IT topics, banking topics);
- Manage the resolution of legal disputes and external law firms;
- Conduct tailored in-house trainings;
- Actively contribute assets to the internal legal knowledge management (such as templates, quick guides, etc.);
- Monitor and provide guidance regarding new legal developments that may impact the business.
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent academic background; additional overseas education from an accredited European or American law school is a plus;
- PRC Bar admission;
- At least 6 years relevant in-house or major law firm PQE (preferably with international exposure);
- Solid knowledge of and sound work experience in dealing with all general commercial/corporate laws and regulations relevant in project business driven B2B environments;
- Strong analytical, drafting and negotiation skills;
- Flexible, solution-oriented, pro-active and self-motivated individual with good business acumen;
- Good communication skills and able to work effectively with team members and cross-function partners from different cultural and professional backgrounds;
- Proficiency in working with relevant software such as MS Office; interest for new trends in legal technology is a plus.
- Good knowledge of software law, IP law or licensing law as a plus.
- Experience of legal advice/support during project execution.
- Good communication skills, team spirit.
- Written and spoken Mandarin on native speaker level; Fluency in written and spoken English.
Job ID: 191876
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time