Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Frontend and UX Developer (m/w/d) in Cologne.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a frontend developer you participate in the design and implement the style and frontend functionality of NEOdb.
- You enhance the user experience and usability of our application.
- You collaborate with software architects, developers, validation specialists and bioinformaticians as well as with IT infrastructure specialists.
- Ensuring a consistent technical documentation you will work in a regulated environment conforming to mandatory standards like IEC 62304, IEC 62366 and ISO 13485.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at www.newoncology.de
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have expert knowledge in markup technologies like HTML and CSS.
- You have experience in UI/UX design and a profound understanding of user interface usability.
- You have substantial experience in frontend infrastructure build and testing technologies like Node.js, gulp and Karma.
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery platforms like Jenkins is a plus, as are skills of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash) and UNIX like operating systems.
- You are familiar to the SCRUM framework and application lifecycle management systems.
Your attributes and skills:
- This position may suit you best, if you have a high affinity with IT and QM related topics, you are used to work cross-functionally, you make things happen with the right sense of urgency and impact
- You are ambitious and change makes you thrive
- As a true team player you have excellent communication skills
- You are business focused, pragmatic and have a well-structured way of thinking and working
- A problem-solving ability and attitude is combined with your self-organized and independent working attitude
- You are fluent in English, written and verbal
- A plus will be a high level of German, written and verbal
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 191894
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: NEO New Oncology GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time