Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- SPOC for all topics
- Demand clarification
- Specification of Change Requests
- Changes including testing
- Documentation & Training Material
- Support for supplier
- Service Monitoring
- Administration & Controlling
- Alignment with Stake Holders
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Several years of professional experience in IT Service Management
- SAP ERP know-how and experience from SAP implementation projects or operational SAP application management. (IMS is a SAP ERP QM module based ITSM tool)
- ABAP programming know-how is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT General Control Framework and SOA 404 requirements for financial reporting relevant systems
- ITIL Know-how (e.g. ITIL foundation certificate)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 191917
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time