Enlighted Inc Overview
In the heart of Silicon Valley, recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 90% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our game-changing sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
We have been honored with numerous accolades including 2019 Frost and Sullivan - Best Practices Award, Sapphire Award's Illuminator of the Year and SSL Smart Lighting Project Award, 2018 IoT Global Award, 2018 Cleantech Company of the Year, JPM Securities "Efficient Fifty" and 2017 Technology Headlines Company of the Year.
Enlighted’s mission is to help our customers reach long-range sustainability goals while saving money and increasing efficiency. With our first-in-class sensor and analytics platform, we provide smart energy solutions for commercial environments, saving customers up to 90% in energy costs while improving the comfort of workspaces and the efficiency of the people who work in them.
This position within the Enlighted DevSecOps team represents a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast-growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical expertise, and strong business acumen. Additionally, they will have the ability to define visionary, solutions for security and compliance, ability to hire and lead a team, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, start-up environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
What you will be doing:
- Hire, coach, and mentor individuals. Active participation to hire talented people.
- Contribute to Siemen’s growth by working directly with our engineering teams and customers to establish the proper security procedures best practices and tooling.
- Own all operational metrics and support for security, incident response and compliance
- Lead security awareness and training initiatives
- Develop and
implement policies and tooling to address standard security and compliance
- Perform phishing exercises & threat assessment's on a regular cadence
- Penetration testing strategy
- Drive industry compliance certifications (e.g. ISO 9001, SOC, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Develop, write and implement organizational security policies
- Acts as an advocate of information security, GRC (Governance, Risk management & Compliance), and privacy
- Define incident response policies and procedures
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties or vendors for the execution of security projects
Drive and implement security and compliance tooling for monitoring, detection and forensic analysis
Required Skills & Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Computer Sciences, or equivalent prior work experience in a related field
· Senior level system administration experience, including troubleshooting, support, mentorship/training, and oversight in an enterprise setting
· Demonstrated competency in information security management for a cross-functional environment and with the proven ability to lead security and technical teams is require
· Experience with industry standard security software for Forensic investigation, monitoring, privileged access management.
· Experience in creating and maintaining compliance management schedules to ensure on-time delivery of information security compliance project
· Current Information Security Certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, or related security certification) preferred or the ability to attain one within 6 months of hire
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written skills and a demonstrated ability to express technical requirements in words through technical documentation are a must
· Strong understanding of security products and concepts such as firewalls, VPNs, IDS and other security devices.
· Deep understanding of information security risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, NIST 800-190, etc.
· 4+ years’ experience developing, tailoring, updating, and managing security policy lifecycles
· 3+ years of cloud native application security experience
Job ID: 191994
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.