If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in BENEFITS, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Economies, Management
• Master’s degree, and professional qualification is a bonus
• At least 8-10 years of experience in Brazil and Latin America region , in pension and insurable benefits, governance, administration within the framework of Compensation & Benefits
• Some knowledge of countries in the Latin America region, incl. social security and insurance systems, and market trends
• Fluent knowledge of English, Portuguese and Spanish in spoken and written form
• Experience in leading projects, good communication (written and verbal) / change management skills
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to work within a matrixed organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
What are your main responsibilities
• Develop and design country-specific benefits roadmaps and solutions
• Supports and accommodates implementation of local benefits in collaboration with countries colleagues (Management, HR, Shared Service, Finance, IT, Tax)
• Design and set-up of regional/local Health & Wellbeing programs to optimize employee experience and cost spent
• Based on the global/regional strategy, lead projects to contribute to the digitalization of benefits/pensions delivery in country
• For employee-related insurances, lead annual review and renewal processes and ensure compliance and management of legislative changes
• Manage partners and service providers, as well as key stakeholders internally and externally
• Responsible for data management and reporting for benefits
• Support M&A activities in country (incl. carve-outs and integration) jointly with relevant HR M&A / Pension M&A workstreams
• Represent Siemens in external expert communities and networks of practice
Place or work: Pirituba – São Paulo
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 192009
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time