Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a dynamic Sales Executive to manage and grow our Building Automation business in Oklahoma. This is a unique opportunity selling the full life cycle for your assigned vertical markets, from new construction through ongoing service and support. The primary responsibility of the Senior Sales Executive is to achieve booking and gross margin goals by developing and implementing strategies to pursue all sales opportunities for the assigned vertical markets or territory. The Senior Sales Executive will team-sell with other salespeople as appropriate and effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within our established guidelines.
· Develops and strengthens new and existing business relationships with Mechanical Contractors, Engineer, General Contractors and End User Influencers to position and create a business case to utilize Siemens Smart Infrastructure solutions in their facilities. Possesses the skills to communicate the impact to the customer’s business objectives of utilizing Siemens solutions within their facilities. Typical decision maker contacts exist of C-Suite, Estimators, and Design Engineers.
· Must have desire to win new business outside of existing customer base.
· Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to successfully position Siemens to secure targeted projects in a competitive environment.
· Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
· Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
· Utilizes sales tools to track activity, develop estimates, and submit monthly forecast.
· Participates in civic and professional organizations to build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales targets.
· Actively participates in sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends. Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
· When managing current accounts, develops and deploys account management strategies and prepares annual technology roadmap for clients.
· Team sells to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities. Other solutions typically bundled include Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, and Low & Medium Voltage products.
· Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
· General annual booking volume guideline is $2-4 million.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a similar field preferred, although a combination of education and directly related work experience will also be considered. (Minimum education is a high school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam.)
· At least two years of technical sales with a sales cycle and customer-relationship responsibility similar to those required to be successful in this role; experience with building automation/mechanical services sales preferred.
· Requires medium level of technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell Siemens Smart Infrastructure solutions and service product lines.
· Related professional certifications preferred.
· Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License in good standing and must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the required Siemens Vehicle Plan.
· Up to 15% travel as required.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 192018
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.