Senior Manager – Learning & Education
How do you shape the future through Learning & Development (L&D)?
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. Employability by providing adequate training solutions as per needs identified in the respective divisions and ensures maximum coverage in the target group.
Do apply, if you’re that passionate L&D Professional who’ll join us at Mumbai and lead the L&D charter for Siemens India.
Change the future with us
- Learning & Development Plan : You’ll define the learning plan along with the HRBP, formulate division level Learning Plan & offer customized solutions (as per need document) in order to develop learning culture.
- Building Business/ Identifying Needs : You’ll have deeper understanding of the business and identifying the customer’s needs by acting as learning partner on the appropriate level. Also, you’ll meet business divisions, communicate, advertise, market, sell portfolio offerings & division specific requirements, share Learning dashboard, yearly TNI report; in order to understand business, their challenges & support them with best in class delivery of business learning.
- Training MIS : You’ll maintain up-to-date training records in order to provide regular division wise MIS.
- Knowledge of Portfolios : To have in-depth knowledge & understanding of the assigned portfolios, you’ll have complete clarity on the content of each programme in the portfolio.
- Learning Initiatives & Handling Feedback : You’ll conceptualize and roll out various initiatives along with HRBPs to drive Learning culture in the assigned divisions. Also, you’ll review feedback evaluation reports for each training and take corrective action wherever possible, improvement checklist to be referred for each programme.
- Portfolio Management : You’ve an in-depth understanding of the assigned portfolio – locally & globally; you will define, set up and update the scope and content of the respective portfolio - 1. segment and classify the portfolio in CLP and FT, define topic structure for portfolio (global rules, local alignment), 2. drive changes of local portfolio, 3. transfer & launch new programmes, review existing programmes, evaluate & develop customized training programmes.
- Program Delivery : To ensure successful delivery of programmes in the assigned portfolio you’ll - 1. Planning the roll out / frequency / location of programs together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. demand from TNI), 2. Ensure high quality in all programs: effectiveness, up to date and competitiveness of product (including customer satisfaction by analysis and evaluation of feedback), 3. Select the right internal and external facilitators, 4. Track end-to-end activities in delivery from OLA tracker (inclu arrangements, opening, etc.)
- Programme Management : You will manage – 1) Costing per programme: Offer the programmes at the best price, to revisit costing bi-annually or otherwise if required, to ensure optimum batch size to recover the cost, 2) Trainer Pool: Develop and maintain internal trainer pool, regular evaluation of internal as well as external trainers, seeking quality trainers for delivery of programme, 3) Data and Records: Ensure up-to-date MIS of the assigned portfolios (like plan v/s actual, # of trainings, # of pax, etc.) in order to be presented to the relevant stakeholders at various time periods, 4) Local and Global Reporting: Ensuring competitiveness of portfolio and driving business decisions on global and local level, being commercially responsible, leading the planning and forecast in alignment with Global Portfolio Managers and Global Learning Campus
- Networking with Communities of Practioners and Managing Communication : You’ll establish a content specific community consisting of all relevant stakeholders, and build & maintain a network of development experts and trainers. Also, you’ll communicate the portfolio / portfolio elements and requirements (locally & globally), by being an ambassador for the respective portfolio and using appropriate marketing measures (with support of CG, etc.) present in business learning portal global communication strategy.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’ve 6 years to 12 years of experience having worked in large organization in Learning consulting/ Partnering Roles
- You’ve full time MBA from recognized B School
- Your experience working in top HR Consulting firms and working with global teams is also an added advantage
- You bring knowledge of Methodologies, like Training Need Identification, Instructional Design, Training Delivery, Training Measurement and governance, very good knowledge and experience on various forms of learning
- You Profess in Training Need Identification, Instructional Design, Training Delivery, Training Measurement and governance
- You’re aware of Technologies, like MS Office applications, working knowledge on implementation and governance of Learning Management System
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Khargar (Mumbai), where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 192048
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time