Electronic Design Engineer - Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment
What are my responsibilities?
- To be responsible for the electronics design of EVSE products based on the clarification to customer requirement and use cases
- Follow product requirement, define hardware engineering specification and validation plan.
- To be responsible for electronics concept design, detail design and validation. Complete design reviews to meet project schedule.
- To be responsible for PCBA design change and support related departments to implement and make sure the products are updated timely.
- To be responsible for PCBA RCA and support related departments to identify quality issue timely.
- Support test engineer on product validation/certification.
- Support test engineer on PCBA ICT/FCT development. Support test engineer on product EOL FT development.
- Support business team in technical clarification with customers during RFI and RFQ.
- Support purchasing team in technical clarification with suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or master degree major in electronic, computer or automation science or equivalent; More than 5 years of working experience in electronics design.
- Solid hands-on experience on electronics design and proficient in using CAD design/simulation tools. In-depth knowledge of product DFR and DFM.
- Solid experience on digital / analog circuit, micro controller and power supplier circuit design and analysis.
- Solid experience on for 8/16/32 bits micro controller and relative peripheral interface (USB, UART, GPIO, I2C, or memory) design;
- Solid experience on terminal power distribution product development (e.g. RCD, Over voltage protection) is highly preferred;
Job ID: 192052
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time