If you really want to make a difference – make it with us. We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
As an Embedded Software Developer (f/m) become part of our development team and shape the digital future at Siemens with us :
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and implementation of embedded software for automation components to meet requirements and systems designs
- Evaluation and optimization of system performance
- Development C/C++ code in a real-time embedded environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in software/systems engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or similar
- Experience in development of embedded software and realtime operating systems
- Deep understanding of successful and efficient development of embedded software
- Programming skills: C/C++
- Fluent in English or/and German (speaking, reading, writing)
- Team working skills
What do we offer?
- Working in a self-responsible and self-organizing team
- No All-in contract (compensatory time possible)
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 42.000 (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Job ID: 192053
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time