Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Architect and Operator (m/f/d) of Virtual Trainings to support us in the training center in Erlangen.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role as Architect and Operator for Virtual Training, you will be responsible for preparing and administering the SDDC landscape (HW and SW)
- You will be responsible for multi-modality and application support within the training center. This includes both the software and hardware used, as well as administration of the TC's own network
- In conjunction with the instructors you will develop virtual training courses (concept, implementation and review)
- In addition, you will support the training managers during virtual training courses
- Your duties will also include exchanging knowledge between the Siemens Healthineers Training Centers and external suppliers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services for Imaging & Therapy.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Ideally you have a Master's degree in IT or media technology
- In the course of many years of professional experience you have been able to acquire comprehensive knowledge in this area
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this area, but do not have a degree
- You have comprehensive knowledge of virtualization concepts and the associated software tools
- You have good technical skills in network technologies
- (administration of the training network)
- Ideally you have strong technical skills in current media technology, including streaming technologies
- You have a good knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
- You are familiar with VM Ware solutions, including programming and scripting
- A good knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are extremely flexible and have very good technical skills when it comes to dealing with different software and hardware for the training courses
- Cooperating independently with relevant business lines and departments comes naturally to you
- You are a very good and empathetic team player, which enables you to provide optimum support to training managers in different training structures
- You have capacity for innovation (e.g. optimizing the training schedule, structure, work processes, hardware, software)
- You are flexible with your working hours (time offset for training courses)
- You have a general flair for training (teaching methods, work processes)
- You have already worked in an international environment with a range of stakeholders and cultures. Very good written and spoken English and German are required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 192058
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time