What are my responsibilities?
The design engineer will be responsible to perform the equipment and system design of compressor and steam turbine.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Compressor train lay out, foundation plan, piping and steel structure design. Technical delivery specifications for auxiliary equipments
- Issue the technical delivery specifications of auxiliary equipments, evaluate technical proposals from vendors, check and approval vendor documents.
- Make Customer documentations eg.: utility consumption list, lubrication schedule, connection list, etc.
- Ensure the design budget aligned with proposed offer.
- Act as the project lead engineer who is responsible for the generic technical issues during order phase.
- Attend customer technical clarification during order phase.
- Provide support to installation and commissioning, Workshop, and service proposal
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree major in turbo machinery, thermal & power, mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years design experience of rotating machine (preferred compressor related).
- 3+ years experience of 3D modeling (preferred NX).
- Motivation in teamwork.
- Experience with Teamcenter & SAP welcomed.
- Good communication skills (intercultural experience welcomed).
- Fluent English & Chinese in writing & speaking (German welcomed).
- Good in MS office tools.
Job ID: 192104
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery (Huludao) Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time