We are looking for C# software developer for our software development team to build software systems for healthcare sector. You will participate in the development of software platform Syngo.
Syngo is an intelligent imaging software for multi-modality reading for all key clinical fields, used from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular to neurology. It provides excellent base for optimal diagnosis and therapy decisions. See more on the https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/medical-imaging-it
Your team will be working on challenging tasks to enable software platform for multiple medical devices and processing of high-throughput as well as big volume of data, real-time diagnoses and data visualization.
We are using agile methods of software development (Scrum) and apply best engineering practices. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
More about our projects: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/index.html
Required education, skills and personality requirements
What do we expect?
- Education of Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in software engineering, preferably in Healthcare, process automation or related areas
- Experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and design patterns
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, CI, code review, etc.
- Concurrent Versioning System (TFS), Continues integration
- Preferably first experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
Familiarity and experience with one or more of the following technologies is welcome:
- SOA and application integration
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Application layer of TCP/IP (HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, FTP, SSL/TLS Encryption)
- Regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.)
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
From 1700 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 192112
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time