Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service Sales Representative .
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will analyze situation and portfolio requirements of key account
- You will implement individual service offerings/master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales rep and regional management
- You will provide constant support to the assigned Customers
- You will participates in service sales after warranty
- You trace service offers in cooperation with regional management
- You will prepare win/loss analysis of completed service offers
- You will collect and trace CS Sales opportunities
- You support market research for CS Business Management
- You will be responsible for service sales support at point of sales (POS)
- You will monitor spare parts and strategic parts quoted to customers
- You drive sales for spare parts quoted to billed service customers and contracted customers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/about
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in any related fields
- You have at least minimum 3 years of experience preferably in healthcare industry
Your personality and skills:
- You are attention to detail and manage several tasks at one time
- You are able to plan well and meet tight deadlines
- You able to work independently and proactive manner, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt change.
- You are self-motivated and high energy to make things happen.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- You are change oriented with initiative, result oriented, organized and good follow up skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time