Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking an
experienced Commercial Project/Product Manager (CPM) to support our Parcel
CPMs are a key finance members of project / product execution teams who work in close cooperation with Project Managers / Product Line Managers. The CPM role is focused on the financial and business aspects of a project/product, and assists the project/product team in meeting and/or exceeding planned financial objectives.
Key functions performed by the CPM include but are not limited to: financial planning, cost controlling & reporting, forecasting, risk & cash management, and reporting.
The position reports to the Parcel Business Segment Controller.
• Financial Planning
-Prepare project/product order intake calculations, setup and maintain project work breakdown structure (WBS)
-Prepare and maintain project/product budgets
• Cost Controlling & Reporting
-Monitor, analyze, and report on project/product costs
-Ensures financial transactions are in line with internal and external regulations / guidelines
-Identify and document variances (cost of non-conformance) to budget as well as the prior Estimate-At-Completion (EAC)
-Prepare monthly project/product status reports
-Prepare project/product financial forecasts - orders, revenue, gross profit, EBIT, billings, payments
-Prepare project/product Estimate-At-Completion (EAC)
• Risk and Cash Management
-Identify, evaluate, mitigate, and report project/product risk & opportunities
-Timely and accurate billings for
-Ensure timely customer payments
• Other Responsibilities
-Involved in month end close activities - prepare cost accruals/provisions, ensure revenue and profit declarations are properly recognized
-Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
EDUCATION, SKILLS, and KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in a finance related field
• 3-5 years of experience working in a project/product based business in a controlling or project finance related position
• General knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract & subcontract management, and supply chain management
• Experience working on project/product teams supporting multiple projects/products and project managers / product line managers
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally between departments
• Analytical and detailed oriented; ability to systematically work through complex topics
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proactive and results oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize dynamic work activities
• SAP and SAP Business Warehouse
• MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – with advanced Excel skills
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 192137
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.