- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
As Service Inspector, Fire and Alarm Sprinklers, you will work with our clientele in the greater Montreal area. You will be responsible for conducting inspections and testing of various sprinkler systems
- Perform annual inspections on the different systems of our customers
- Test the systems according to the different codes and standards in force
- Being able to diagnose technical problems
- Good time management for each inspection
- Be rigorous with reports or any other administrative document
- Respect health and safety standards
- DEP, AEC in electronics or fire safety OR have relevant experience in inspection, installation or repair of fire alarm system
- Understanding building code and ULC standards for fire alarm systems
- Good sense of organization; good communication skills both verbal and written; ability to identify and solve technical problems
- Very good knowledge of the French language both written and spoken
- Good Knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- Customer orientation and team spirit
- Good computer skills, including MS-Office
- Have a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle (required)
- Able to work outside normal working hours
Job ID: 192191
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.