Ownership and responsibility for the total Siemens POC portfolio in assigned accounts - with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition: Inclusive of Instrumentation, reagent line and informatics
Develops and implements strategic plans for accounts, in line with company objectives, to grow revenue in a profitable way both short and long term.
- Provide “one face to the customer”, quarterback within regional accounts.
- Owns the corporate sales process for all POC solution offerings including direct and indirect channels
- Drive implementation of national contracts into regional accounts
- Develop regional funnel to enter or increase business within assigned accounts
Owns relationship with base of customers and partners to maintain and grow total POC
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
- Act as key resource and partner to zone director
Collaborates with Zone team (including specialists, zone directors and service) on opportunities to: (within responsible accounts..)
- End to end solutions with LD
- ZCAM on cross portfolio placements
- Operations to drive financial and S&OP forecast accuracy
Qualifies opportunity and coordinates resources a Instrument Specialist. Owns the sales process and manages it effectively..
Manages customer compliance on reagent contracts and works to develop plans when customers are not meeting commitments.
Conducts Business Reviews with top customers or when warranted..
Develops a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
Orchestrates customer presentations and demonstrations, with specialist, articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
Works closely with Service and Technical teams to keep all stakeholders in constant communication.
• Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external)..
•Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems; at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
•High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
•Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
•Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
•Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
•Required BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Job ID: 192215
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.