- Maintain accuracy of all data in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Perform complex reporting of the LMS data using SQL queries or a similar type of reporting tool
- Ability to work effectively with databases
- Verify employees are assigned correct job role(s) and training path(s)
- Perform database tasks as assigned
- Provide ADHOC LMS Training for new employees.
- Create/Revise business aligned end-to-end LMS processes
- Create/Revise LMS documentation
- Develop and perform test scripts supporting LMS upgrades
- The Smart Infrastructure (SI) Academy LMS Data Analyst reports into the Director of SI Academy
- Monitor and identify potential conflicts with LMS employee data feed
- Validate employee data feed upon data change
- Review and Enter course descriptions in the LMS
- Assign job roles and training paths
- Create, run and distribute reports in SQL (or a similar reporting tool)
- Monitor, escalate and/or solve Help Desk requests
- Develop and perform test scripts for LMS
- Perform routine testing of LMS code and functionality
- Troubleshoot LMS issues
- Manage sales exemption process
- High School Diploma
- Typically, 3-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field
- 2-5 years of database experience
- 5 years complex SQL (or equivalent) query experience
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- 2-5 years of experience developing and implementing database-related processes to align with business processes
- 2-5 years of experience with training users on software functionality
Job ID: 192225
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.