- Reports directly to the Siemens RSS Americas Fire Service and Solutions Portfolio Head.
- Supports and Provides Fire vision and leadership for assigned Zone/Branch(s) development.
- Develops a complete understanding of organization structure and local buying influences and ensures the successful development and implementation of Zone and Branch Fire sales strategic and tactical plans.
- Participates when appropriate, face to face calls, assesses needs and participates in presentations to educate customers on Siemens Fire products and services.
- Assists with the annual growth planning process to develop comprehensive branch business plans including appropriate actions required to ensure achievement of Fire growth targets.
- Ensures that information regarding developments in Solutions and Service Portfolio (SSP) Fire specific strategies reach the Zone and Branch locations.
- Acts as a liaison between SSP and Zone/Branch locations for resource sharing and team selling of Enterprise accounts.
- Engages in periodic location reviews to confirm that business targets, improvement actions and strategies are met.
- Collaborates with marketing, Siemens Fire Building Product business (BP), finance and others to develop customer offerings that differentiate Siemens from competitors within the Zone/Branch markets.
- Manages the Fire offerings rollouts including marketing tools and collateral in coordination with Zone Vice President (ZVP).
- Advises management and coaches, counsels and trains sales personnel on performance and development needs.
- Mentors and supports sales teams and individuals with customer presentations, proposal development including pricing and product/service mix, RFP responses and sales/marketing plans, particularly large target or key account sales activities when appropriate.
- Attends select Zone and Branch sales meetings.
- Expands networking contacts with key national and regional trade/industry organizations and companies related to the focused business line, enhance customer relationships and maintain current knowledge in business line products and services.
- Leads the Fire Growth initiative in zones assigned and reports progress on a determined schedule.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with comprehensive knowledge of the fire business and at least 5 years managing/coaching sales teams and/or individuals.
- Ability to explain components of the Fire alarm industry in relation to national codes and technical components of a fire alarm system.
- Demonstrated ability to delivery financial results and secure results in a matrix environment without direct daily managerial control.
- Ability to plan, navigate and negotiate a complex sales process.
- Skilled in coaching others on sales improvement opportunities, financing concepts, contractual techniques, sales skills development and business/sales strategy and plan implementation.
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Travel 40% to 70%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 192227
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.