The Contract Management Professional supports accountable business partners in mastering contractual challenges at all stages of the process in close cooperation with Compliance, sales, marketing and the clinical Ultrasound Organization. Collaborate with marketing, sales, and collaboration teams to develop contracts for institutions, physicians, and technologist. In addition, work with the appropriate teams to develop necessary agreements for physicians, hospitals, and organizations as needed to drive the business, as well as, obtain necessary approvals through the appropriate channels and systems.
- Analyses and comments on tenders, contracts and contract related documents and gives proactive advice.
- Supports LoA process and checks compliance with other internal guidelines and / or processes.
- Participates in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy.
- Ensures Project Execution.
- Ensure adherence to internal standards and compliance with external regulations.
- Contributes to standardization of contracts and improvement processes.
- Identify unusual contract situations, or potential areas of noncompliance, and report these situations to management.
· Possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and willingness to process large amounts of data and documentation.
· Ability to manage time and meet deadlines/schedules.
· Ability to work independently and work effectively in a highly matrixed, high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· Must possess strong written and oral communications skills, especially with government contract specialists and technical representatives.
· Must have ability to coordinate multiple activities associated with complex contract generation and approvals.
Work location is Malvern, Pennsylvania.
BS/BA degree in a discipline related to government contracts.
Knowledge and Experience:
Requires productivity, consistency and reliability in executing contract administration tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Job ID: 192253
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.