Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Software Engineer 192266– SISW - MG
Job Location: Chile - Santiago
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
Mentor Graphics, A Siemens company, Electronic Board Systems Division is an innovative group focused on building class act software tools for engineers to design printed circuit boards. Our customers create the world’s most amazing technology from medical devices to satellite systems. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our Research and development team in Santiago.
- · Develop browser based UI for desktop and web applications
- · Collaborate with backend developers
- · Stay updated with recent advances in related areas and incorporate modern framework and technology
- · Effectively communicate with a georaphically diverse team.
· Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering with experience in web programming. Industry experience is preferable.
· Required Skills:
o HTML/HTML5, CSS
o HTTP and WebSocket
o Knowledge of Client-Server Architecture
o Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
· Preferred Skills:
o Node.js, Angular Web Framework
o Knowledge of desktop UI development using QT will be a plus
o Experience with Source Control (Git / SVN)
#LI – MGRP
#LI – CF1
Job ID: 192266
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time