What are my responsibilities?
- Maintain and updated project info/data in SAP and project-related system once a project kicks off and during project execution.
- Conduct month-end closing tasks for internal and external projects.
- Update actual/FC reports required for project controlling on a month basis.
- Contract management in internal cross-border transactions and proceed tax and bank process under the support from group functions.
- Liaison with other internal functions, including Legal, Tax, SFS, Insurance, etc.
- Support Commercial Project Manager in other commercial tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above Degree in International Business/ Finance or equivalents.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Commercial role.
- Demonstrated experience and success with project business.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Excellent communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information to associates, peers and senior management through writing, speaking and presentations.
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- The ability to conceptualize & socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, home and abroad.
- International cultural awareness and adaptation.
- Strong quality and organization orientation.
Job ID: 192267
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time