Siemens Business Development Engineer 业务拓展工程师 (智慧能源) 北京
Organization: Smart Infrastructure, Digital Grid BU
Mode of Employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop business opportunities of microgrid business specifically for smart energy solutions.
- Identify industrial parks with renewable energy/integrated energy needs and realize sales target.
- Promote Siemens solutions to external customers, PSS sales and other SI BUs.
- Execute studies on the analysis, planning and operation of distributed energy system for commercial or industrial users
- Other tasks include but not limited to project management, customer relation management, technical development of the portfolio and leadership of technical teams.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in electrical engineering, automation, power system, etc
- Minimum five years’ experience in technical sales in the area of distributed energy system, renewable energy, microgrid and knowledge of analysis, planning and operation of electrical power networks. Experiences in IoT related field are highly appreciated.
- Solid and detailed knowledge in selected topics in the area of automation, electrical power networks & its digitalization.
- Experience in using programs for the planning of distributed energy is a plus.
- Customer orientation, experience in project work and project management, in marketing and sales.
- Experience in team leadership, having capability and motivation for team work, Quality and results focus.
- Knowledge in consulting project management, PMP certification is preferred
- Expert knowhow in smart power consulting skill
- Business fluent English
- Proficient use of MS Windows and MS Office
Job ID: 192279
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time