We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our team defines the marketing plans for the global launch of HVAC field devices like valves or damper actuators and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) solutions for ventilation or cooling systems. We are the voice of the market and help the product management to translate market requirements into technology and then ultimately into customer value. The sales and marketing materials we create are rolled-out into over 40 countries by our network of Ambassadors and colleagues from Sales.
To support our marketing initiatives, but also to provide a student a chance to learn how a global marketing business works, we currently search for a promising personality with a technical background, wanting to learn something about marketing and contribute to our global headquarters Marketing Team in Zug, Switzerland.
Your new responsibilities
- Contribute and collaborate in projects related to global launches of HVAC and Building Technology products, within the field of marketing and communications
- Understand the context, content and objectives to create the strategy of diverse marketing campaigns for HVAC products
- Support the planning, organization and implementation of marketing, communication and event related projects on a global scale
- Interact with external agencies, brief and coordinate efforts
- Work together with different departments like Product Management, Sales, and our worldwide regional companies
- Sharpen your personal profile based on personal and professional feedbacks of colleagues and supervisors
- Our ideal job owner currently studies in a technical, HVAC or Building Technologies related field in a University of Applied Sciences or in a University like ETH
- Important for us is your technical background, so that you can contribute and speak with some technical stakeholders on equal terms, but that you are also curious for marketing topics
- Solid MS Office skills and an affinity for modern technologies is important
- Mental flexibility, creative thinking and quick understanding paired with a proactive character would be the attributes that we look for
- Team player with the willingness to exceed expectations and learn for life
- Good German and English skills
- Start from beginning of 2020 for 12 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 192311
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time