Join our team of Digital Excellence as part of Siemens Global Business Services! You’ll support IT asset data collection as well as compilation activities for a period of 3-6 months which may be extended. Ideally, you’ll be a student of statistics/informatics workflow.
What will you do?
- Determine analytical skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Work with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources.
- Develop and implement appropriate statistical techniques and algorithms to address various business challenges across the organization
- Manage daily data queries and prepare reports
- Develop all internal reports formats & different trackers
- Coordinate and follow up various data stream owners
What do we want from you?
- English level - B2
- Strong SQL or Excel skills as well as the ability to learn other analytical tools
- Knowledge of extracting data from Database and preparing Excel Macros
- Experience in RPA, Chatbot, ServiceNow, Tableau/Qlikview or in any other analytical tools is an added advantage
We also offer you
- An interesting job in a fast paced environment with an international company
- Starting from Mid January 2020
- 3 days a week full time / 5 hours x 5 days
- Duration: 3-6 Months (Possibly extended subject to performance)
- Flexi-time and home office
- Meal vouchers
Job ID: 192314
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time