Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as HR Advisor!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Participates and provides support to HR activities such as Reporting, Comp & Ben Administration, training, payroll support, onboarding and separation.
- Provides first level HR support to managers and employees.
- Supports employee relation.
- Manages own projects.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Degree in ADE, Legal, Psychology or similar.
- Strong IT skills, spcecially Excel and Power point.
- Level of english B2 (Marco Europeo de referencia).
Your attributes and skills:
• Can do attitude and eager to learn.
• Flexible and results oriented.
• Entrepreneurial style – providing innovative ideas to the status quo.
• A team player with high levels of energy, motivation and perseverance.
• Capable of working independently.
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
• Highly organised with good attention to detail.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time