What are my responsibilities?
1. Support TSS in project acquisition phase to evaluate the project
2. Work with phlios, and update information in Phlios in DI4
3. Work with TSS, bring full information of project, give full picture to management to make decision
4. Lead for bidding work including techincal clarify, commercial check
5. Coordinate with PM, PCM, engineer, SPR to calcuation cost, evaluate risk
6. Make professional propossal/ bidding book
7. Lead of LoA, give full picutre to management to make decision
8. Tracing on offered project
9. Take the full responsibility to submit the complete techno-commercial offer including all necessary documents as required by sales process and all technical annexes required by customer. Assist the sales in getting the order. If required attend discussions with sales/customer. In case of changes during the tender phase, update the offer and resubmit to RC.
10. Maintain the complete offer related database.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Bachelor degree and above
3 years experience in LV business;
Product knowledge of LV swithgear products
Knowledge of end user applications
Knowledge of competitors products and applications
Knowledge of Contractual conditions, and obligations
Knowledge of commercial and fanancing
Good Chinese and English communication skills
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 192326
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time