Siemens is looking to hire a Senior Secondary Design Engineer with around 5-8 years experience in the field of High Voltage substations and should be capable of doing all tasks related to secondary design such as:
1) AC/DC load calculations , Battery sizing and AC/DC single line diagram.
2) CT/VT sizing calculations.
3) Low voltage power cables sizing calculation.
4) Metering & Protection single line diagram.
5) Detail design of all substation panels (local , remote , protection &common).
6) Cables design of all substation panels (local , remote , protection &common).
7) Interface between different suppliers with different drawings.
8) Design review for supplier drawings.
9) All the a/m functions for different voltage levels 500,220 & 66kv (GIS & AIS) and (Conventional &SAS)
10) Attend technical meetings with client/consultant.
11) Giving technical support for sales during tendering and issue secondary panels/device BOQ and LV cables BOQ.
*All candidates should have the following;
1) BSc of electrical power & Machine Engineering.
2) Fluent in English and very good computer skills.
3) Familiar by different standard (IEC,IEEE,BS,EUS,..., EETC Specs.).
4) Very good Communication skills and team work spirit.
5) Creative and capable to give optimized solutions.
6) Working within a team to foster good morale.
7) Work under stress and work at more than one project at the same time.